Bought from Wine Rack a while back. Everywhere else this goes by the name Churton. Why it’s called Tummil Flat over here I don’t know. Anyway, it’s quite good. Not good enough, though. If I’m going to spend over a tenner on a bottle of wine, I want it to be a bit better. On the nose, it’s a winner: dark fruits, but extremely pleasant foresty earthiness. In the mouth, it doesn’t deliver enough. Those fruits again, but not a whole lot else. Soft tannins, not too intrusive. It’s a £6 wine that costs double that because of where it’s from and what grape it’s made from.
- I like the look of your mystery cases, @berrybrosrudd, but you're going to have to explain this "guarantee" of yours https://t.co/VnWQ63BNmL 5 months ago
- Off to Spain tomorrow for a spot of dinner at @Mugaritz. Any other San Sebastian tips? 7 months ago
- @KellandWines Thanks for noticing. All fine. Been in a bit of a winefunk but feeling my way back 8 months ago
- Sunday night in with a 2006 Domaine de la Janasse CdR Terre d'Argile. Crackingly delicious Southern Rhone action, and fabulous value 8 months ago
- Pol Roger NV is half price at @Ocado if you've got a smart pass subscription thingy. Rude not to etc https://t.co/AVJ8pNOml0 1 year ago