Bought from Wine Rack a while back. Everywhere else this goes by the name Churton. Why it’s called Tummil Flat over here I don’t know. Anyway, it’s quite good. Not good enough, though. If I’m going to spend over a tenner on a bottle of wine, I want it to be a bit better. On the nose, it’s a winner: dark fruits, but extremely pleasant foresty earthiness. In the mouth, it doesn’t deliver enough. Those fruits again, but not a whole lot else. Soft tannins, not too intrusive. It’s a £6 wine that costs double that because of where it’s from and what grape it’s made from.
- @Simon_OH I've also not had it since the Oddbins days. Matetic might still have Oddbins days, but I'm afraid I haven't for a while 2 months ago
- Special delivery today from @Armit_Wines, whose sale proved just a little bit too tempting https://t.co/xHOS5NJgfy 2 months ago
- So I've been a little bit quiet recently. Here's why. Well, this and laziness, obviously: cellarfella.com/2017/04/26/and… 3 months ago
- I like the look of your mystery cases, @berrybrosrudd, but you're going to have to explain this "guarantee" of yours https://t.co/VnWQ63BNmL 9 months ago
- Off to Spain tomorrow for a spot of dinner at @Mugaritz. Any other San Sebastian tips? 11 months ago