Bought from Wine Rack a while back. Everywhere else this goes by the name Churton. Why it’s called Tummil Flat over here I don’t know. Anyway, it’s quite good. Not good enough, though. If I’m going to spend over a tenner on a bottle of wine, I want it to be a bit better. On the nose, it’s a winner: dark fruits, but extremely pleasant foresty earthiness. In the mouth, it doesn’t deliver enough. Those fruits again, but not a whole lot else. Soft tannins, not too intrusive. It’s a £6 wine that costs double that because of where it’s from and what grape it’s made from.
- So I've hauled myself out of semi-retirement because someone tried to sell me wine in a way I found so infuriating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Just plundered @TheWineSociety bin-ends for some Grosset Polish Hill and Tyrell's Belford semillon. Looks like lots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- @TicketmasterCS Hello Ticketmaster. I have checked my junk and spam folders, but there's no Letters Live pre-sale c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago
- @TicketmasterCS I should have got a pre-sale code for Letters Live this morning, but haven't. Could you send one over? Thanks ever so much. 1 year ago
- @Simon_OH I've also not had it since the Oddbins days. Matetic might still have Oddbins days, but I'm afraid I haven't for a while 2 years ago