Most of the wine I buy costs less than £15 a bottle, often around half that amount, and comes either from local merchants or from a few online favourites. I often get two bottles of a wine – just to make sure I don’t accidentally catch it on a root day – but rarely more. There are, after all, a lot of nice wines in the world, and not a lot of time to drink them, so what’s the point of letting any one overstay its welcome? Wines are not women: I’m not searching for the one here; I’m more than happy to enjoy a succession of one-night stands and, perhaps, the occasional threesome.
- @Simon_OH I've also not had it since the Oddbins days. Matetic might still have Oddbins days, but I'm afraid I haven't for a while 2 months ago
- Special delivery today from @Armit_Wines, whose sale proved just a little bit too tempting https://t.co/xHOS5NJgfy 2 months ago
- So I've been a little bit quiet recently. Here's why. Well, this and laziness, obviously: cellarfella.com/2017/04/26/and… 3 months ago
- I like the look of your mystery cases, @berrybrosrudd, but you're going to have to explain this "guarantee" of yours https://t.co/VnWQ63BNmL 9 months ago
- Off to Spain tomorrow for a spot of dinner at @Mugaritz. Any other San Sebastian tips? 11 months ago