I did not name my daughter after a wine. Honest. But, to judge by what I spotted in Pizza Express just now, someone might have named one after her.
- Dinner tonight from Bubala via @thedishpatch was exceptionally good, probably my favourite of many meal kits over t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I have done a blogpost about Rasteau: cellarfella.com/2020/12/18/whe… 1 year ago
- A blogpost about semi-accidentally accumulating a lot of corks, and then finding myself surprisingly attached to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I buy too much wine to squirrel away, but as a result every now and again I get to open something like this on a ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I might start occasionally blathering on about wine again, if you don't mind. cellarfella.com/2020/11/05/coy… 1 year ago