I got this from the Wine Society a while ago. It’s no longer on their list, and I’ve no idea who Howard is, but this is anything but a folly. A very fine, full-bodied, jammy evening of wine-based fun very much guaranteed. Portuguese table wines can be rather good – worth a lot more exploration, I think.
- Dinner tonight from Bubala via @thedishpatch was exceptionally good, probably my favourite of many meal kits over t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- I have done a blogpost about Rasteau: cellarfella.com/2020/12/18/whe… 7 months ago
- A blogpost about semi-accidentally accumulating a lot of corks, and then finding myself surprisingly attached to t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- I buy too much wine to squirrel away, but as a result every now and again I get to open something like this on a ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- I might start occasionally blathering on about wine again, if you don't mind. cellarfella.com/2020/11/05/coy… 9 months ago