So there I was reading a lot of wine blogs, and now here I am writing one. It’s not that I thought they were bad, but none of them were mine. Really, I’m not usually so possessive. So, what do I know about wine? Well, not that much, if truth be told, but I know more today than I did yesterday and with any luck I’ll know a little bit more tomorrow.
- So I've hauled myself out of semi-retirement because someone tried to sell me wine in a way I found so infuriating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Just plundered @TheWineSociety bin-ends for some Grosset Polish Hill and Tyrell's Belford semillon. Looks like lots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- @TicketmasterCS Hello Ticketmaster. I have checked my junk and spam folders, but there's no Letters Live pre-sale c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- @TicketmasterCS I should have got a pre-sale code for Letters Live this morning, but haven't. Could you send one over? Thanks ever so much. 2 years ago
- @Simon_OH I've also not had it since the Oddbins days. Matetic might still have Oddbins days, but I'm afraid I haven't for a while 3 years ago